Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Cataract Surgery Question of the Day:

I am 58 years old and I notice that my night driving is difficult because headlights give me glare and make things blurry-do I have a cataract?

If you are experience difficulty seeing at night it is important to get a comprehensive eye examination. There are may possible causes of night glare and driving difficulty. A cataract may cause night glare but there are other possible reasons as well. The only way to tell is to have an eye examination at which time the doctor will certainly evaluate you for cataracts as well as other eye problems. If you wish to learn more about other symptoms of cataracts you can visit http://www.aboutcataractsurgery.com/ for information about cataracts and cataract surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment